Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, I’m sorry I meant that the Slippage that I have at C4-5 level is it Mild to moderate? Dr.Corenman Thank you so much for answering my question for me. Hope you have a great weekend !!

Thank you

appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, Could you please take another look at my X-rays and let me know if the Slippage that I have at C4-5 level is Mild to moderate. Dr.Corenman Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer my question. Have a good day!!

Thank you,

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

The slip is “mild to moderate”.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, First Thank you for answering my question for me. Dr.Corenman the Mild to moderate slip that I have at C4-5 level does this mean it’s unstable at the C4-5 level ? Yes or No Dr.Corenman Thank you again for answering my questions for me. Have a good day!!

Thank you!!

appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, The Slip that I have at C4-5 level and you told me its Mild to moderate. Dr.Corenman does this mean that its Unstable at this level ? Dr.Corenman could you please let me know. Thank you again for answering my questions for me. Have a good day!!

Thank you,

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

Your slip could be considered unstable but many patients have a slip that moves without symptoms so many factors have to be taken into consideration before a level is considered unstable.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.