Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, Could you please review my X-rays I posted on the web site and tell me which Ligaments are damaged and at what levels? Dr.Corenman my X-rays are listed on Post Count:125 #28867 #28868 #28869. Dr.Corenman Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer my questions for me. Have a Blessed day!!

Thank you

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

These are the ones I have already reviewed and commented on?

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, I was asking what Ligaments are damaged? Because I don’t know which Ligaments I damaged because there are quite of few different ones in the cervical Spine and I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the Ligaments I damaged. Dr.Corenman any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a Blessed day!!

Thank you

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

You have chronic degenerative wear as I remember which is not a traumatic injury to any specific set of ligaments but a general wear of the global stabilizer structures to allow the slips.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, Hope you and your family have a Blessed Thanksgiving..

appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr. Corenman, Hope you and your family have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.