Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, First Thank you for answering my question for me. Dr.Corenman could you please recheck my X-rays that I posted of my cervical Spine and let me know your opinion on the C4-5 level with the mild to moderate slip that I have and let know if its unstable or not, because I want to take judo classes and was concerned about the C4-5 level with the mild to moderate slip and being thrown and flipped and would like your opinion first if you think it would be safe for me to take the judo classes or mot with the cervical Spine issues I have. Dr.corenman could you please let me know your opinion because you know alot about cervical Spines and I trust your
    word. Dr.corenman Thank you again for all your help and you’re a great Doctor. Have a good weekend

Thank you

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

Instability is both a radiographic finding and a symptoms presentation. We have already gone over these films and you do have some motion that I recall.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr. Corenman, Thank you for answering my question for me. Dr.Corenman I was asking if you could please look at my X-rays again and let me know if it would be safe for me to take judo lessons or not, because of the Mild to moderate Slip that I have at the C4-5 level. My X-rays are located on post 123 #28867 #28868 #28869 . I would like your opinion on whether or not if you think it would be safe for me to take judo lessons,because you’re a great Spine Doctor and I value your opinion. Thank you for all your help and have a good night.

Thank you

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

Judo requires body throws and head locks. This is probably too much for your neck.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, Thank you for answering my question for me. Dr.Corenman you said in the above post ( Judo requires body throws and head locks. This is probably too much for your neck.) Dr.Corenman when you said it probably too much for my neck is it because of the mild to moderate Instability I have at my C4-5 level.? Dr.Corenman could you please let me know. Thank you and have a good night!!

Thank you,

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

“Dr.Corenman when you said it probably too much for my neck is it because of the mild to moderate Instability I have at my C4-5 level?”.

Yes

Dr. Corenman

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.