Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year..

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

Thank you so much. Hope your Holidays are happy and healthy too.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

That is very sweet of you. Thank you.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, Hope you’re doing well ? Dr.corenman could you please recheck my X-rays that I posted on the website,because I been having a lot of popping noises in my neck area when I turn my head or bend over and was wondering if you could please view my X-rays again and let me know what you think is causing the popping noises in my cervical spine area. Dr.Corenman Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to view my X-rays. I’ve been having a lot of aching pain also,I hope it’s just from DDD and not from the Mild to moderate instability I have at C4-5 area is getting worse. Thank you !

appleannie
    Participant

Sorry I forgot to mentioned the Post count:114 with my X-rays #28867 , #28868,#28869 of my cervical Spine. Dr.Corenman the post I posted on post count :114 goes with my question at # 32023 asking about the popping that I have. So sorry about the mistake. Thank you ! Have a great day

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.