Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Dr.Corenman,
    I forgot to mention in the above post that I also been having aching pain in the back of my neck to.

Thank You,

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

I would expect you to have ache in the back of your neck with the degenerative changes that you have.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hello Dr.Corenman,
    First Thank You!! Dr.Corenman lately every time I look upward or down I can feel this tightness feeling in the back of my neck area and also been having spasms in the back of my neck. Dr.Corenman my question is could this be from the Moderate Instability I have at C4 Level or the IDR that I have at C5-6 Level or from the Facets being worn out or the combination of all. Dr.Corenman could you please take another look at my X-RAYS and let me know what you think is going on. Dr.Corenman thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule to answer my question for me. Have a great day !!

Thank You,

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

Your pain could be from multiple levels. It would take an analysis of your flexion/extension films, compare to the MRI and then compare to your history and physical examination. You would probably then need diagnostic injections to cement your diagnosis and treatment plan.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    appleannie
    Participant

Hello Dr.Corenman,
    I have a couple of questions regarding my Cervical Spine. What does Loss of Disc Space at C4-5 and C5-6 mean? And what does Kyphotic Angulation of C4-5 mean? Dr.Corenman any help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend !!

Thank You,

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

Discs degenerate commonly. They lose height (“Loss of Disc Space at C4-5 and C5-6”) and if more significant, the loss of height causes kyphosis (reverse angulation).

Dr. Corenman

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.