Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman, I have a couple more questions concerning my Cervical spine.

1) How does the Global Level of C4-5 look to you,does it still look Moderately Unstable ?

2)How does my other levels of my C-Spine look to you ? C1-2 C2-3 C3-4 C5-6 C6-7

Thank You very much for viewing my Flexion & Extension X-RAYS and answering my questions for me,I really appreciate it.

appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman,
    I forgot to ask you “How does my Facets at C4-5 look to you” ? Still incompetent

Dr.Corenman,
    Could you please answer this question and the other questions I posted with my X-RAYS above for me.

Thank You,

appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman,
    Could you please view my new Flexion & Extension X-RAY for me, because I would like your opinion especially my C4-5 level.

Thank You so much!! I really appreciate it

appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr. Corenman,
    I have been having a lot of aching pain and popping and cracking noises in my neck,and was told from my new flexion and extension x-rays that it was severe arthritis. I would like you to review my x-rays and give me your opinion because you know alot about cervical spine problems.Could you please let me know if it is arthritis or a combination of arthritis and instability. Dr.Corenman I would like your opinion, because you’re a great Spine Doctor who knows a lot about cervical spine problems.I’m really worried about my C4-5 level with the moderate instability I have could you please check that level let me know how it looks to you.

Thank You so much,

appleannie
    Participant

Hi Dr.Corenman,
    I have only 3 questions concerning my cervical spine listed above with my X-RAYS I posted.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.