Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ok I asked him that and he said no I looked it up and watched the video. He said my body will reabsorb it. So I’m reaching out to you to see if you can fix me. My insurance already said yes to surgery and I am not sure I trust my surgeon now. Would you consider fixing me please I don’t know what else to do. I am a father of 5 and just became a grandfather for the first time and I can’t get up to do anything without irritating that nerve. Please I beg you can you help me.

Travis Lewis

Elway777
    Participant

My surgeon did say he would refer me to someone if need be I had my friends in the medical field tell me this is not an elective surgery it’s bad and I had the radiology ppl tell me that the herniated disc got left behind as in the surgeon didn’t get it all he missed all the part pushing on the cord and nerve root. And my surgeon is gunna do a laminectomy and foraminotomys to fix my stenosis and when I asked him if he was gunna get the disc material he said no my body will reabsorb it. So I am reaching out to the expert to see if you will fix me and get me back to living again. I’m begging you. I know surgeons don’t like messing with other surgeons work but i feel I need you for this before I get crippled up. I’m only 43. Please help me.

Travis Lewis

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

Please contact my office today and ask for a virtual consult ASAP. In addition, get your old and new MRIs on a DVD disc and FedEx them next day service to my office. We will have a virtual visit on the computer and I’ll give you your options. Please make haste.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    Elway777
    Participant

Hello everyone. So my name is T.. and I have been experiencing some nerve symptoms since Noveember 2019. They started off small then kept intensifying. By the end of January I had an MRI done and it showed I had a herniated disc at C3-4. Ok. Since that time my surgeon didn’t think I had a spine problem even though I had symptoms across my shoulders and back of my neck and top front of my chest with right hand numbness. so there I sat in misery. By March 6 I could no longer work. I went for a second opinion and went to see Dr and he said I needed a mri and probably surgery so on March 31st I had another mri showing the herniation was way worse. Surgery was scheduled and I had an ACDF C3-4 surgery on April 8th 2020. Now here’s the problem. I called and called telling the surgeon I was not getting better but worse. I had another mri on April 17th. IT STILL SHOWS THE DISC HERNIATION AT C3-4. The surgeon did not dissect enough of the disc it’s still pushing On my spinal cord and nerve root. I have called and called and called telling them my symptoms and how they are still there. I have been to the ER 8 fricken times and they won’t help. My surgeon suggested a laminectomy for may 6 to relieve my spinal cord because I have spinal stenosis. He never mentioned that the herniation was still there. I found this on my own. Ok. That’s all fine but what about the herniation still. Even my Radiology report still reads there’s a disc still pressing on the cord and root for HECKS sake. DR SAID “SUCK IT UP” TILL SURGERY May 6. And if I felt that he missed something I should get a different surgeon. He then told my fiancé that no other surgeon would touch me. NOW I FIND OUT THERE IS NO SURGERY ON MAY 6 because the hospital cancelled it because there is more cases of covid 19 in Fremont county. ARE YOU SERIOUS. I have been in pain every second of every day and NOONE WILL HELP ME. I’m on the verge of questioning s……… I don’t know what to do. I have feelings of anger and rage for the doctors. We won’t go there!!!! I want to either magically be fixed or die. WHY WONT ANYONE HELP ME. I don’t understand. I haven’t been able to do anything I am pretty much bed ridden and I need help. I’m so mad and scared and in pain. I JUST WANT IT TO END BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE AT THIS POINT.

Travis Lewis

Donald Corenman, MD, DC

Please-anonymity on this site. I understand your frustration. We’ll help get you through this.

Dr. Corenman

PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO PROVIDE GENERAL INFORMATION ON SPINE ANATOMY, CONDITIONS AND TREATMENTS. TO GET AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, YOU MUST VISIT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN PERSON.

Donald Corenman, MD, DC is a highly-regarded spine surgeon, considered an expert in the area of neck and back pain. Trained as both a Medical Doctor and Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Corenman earned academic appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and his research on spine surgery and rehabilitation has resulted in the publication of multiple peer-reviewed articles and two books.
    Elway777
    Participant

Hello Dr. Corenman. I am really starting to have troubles with my diaphram muscle area going numb. I am on my way to colorado but this drive is killing me. I have that diagnostic nerve block tomorrow. I feel like if I don’t have this herniated c3-4 disc removed soon I’m a goner. It should have already been fixed but my surgeon failed me. The numbness and tightening around my bottom rib area I’d say maybe the T 6-8 area is worse by the day. And I have a tight chest just under the neck. Along with my trapezius muscle twitching and burning and sensitive to the touch with pins and needles. And my right hand is going numb and my arms are spazzing out like tremors uncontrollably shaking and my skin on my arms and back and chest are twitching. I am scared I have lost 25 pounds in 2 months and I feel like the end is near. I can’t walk to exercise much now because the diaphram weakness is getting to me. Please help. I’m begging.

Travis Lewis

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.