Donald Corenman, MD, DC
Post count: 8506

Your wife needs a well-experienced spine surgeon who will also perform conservative care (non-operative). EDS (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome) can develop instability but many times can be treated conservatively (medications, therapy, activity restrictions). To see me you would need imaging but I do have a long distance consultation program (for a fee) that can point you in the right direction.

Dr. Corenman