Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Slusher
    Post count: 1

    My wife has EDS and has been having neck problems with a wide range of symptoms that match almost to a T with cervical instability. Where do I take her for the testing? What type of doctor handles it and requests texting? And are you a practicing physician that we could possibly come see, even if we don’t have imaging already?

    Donald Corenman, MD, DC
    Post count: 8460

    Your wife needs a well-experienced spine surgeon who will also perform conservative care (non-operative). EDS (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome) can develop instability but many times can be treated conservatively (medications, therapy, activity restrictions). To see me you would need imaging but I do have a long distance consultation program (for a fee) that can point you in the right direction.

    Dr. Corenman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.