Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • lerikson
    Post count: 2

    Dear Dr. Corenman,

    My dad has recently been diagnosed with a Synovial Cyst in his lumbar spine. He’s considering surgery, and I just wanted to find out if you perform surgery for this type of problem and what is the best procedure to setup a consultation with you for this, since we live in Colorado Springs. Do you ever meet clients in Denver?

    He has copies of his MRI results that we can send to you.

    Thanks for your advice.

    Donald Corenman, MD, DC
    Post count: 8459

    Yes I do perform surgery for ganglion cysts. Plese see the web site “” and look under conditions for an explanation of this disorder. I look at films (MRI and X-ray) all the time for what I call “long distance consults” and would be happy to look at you father’s films. Please call my office at 970-476-1100 and ask for one of my nurses.

    Dr. Corenman

    Post count: 2

    Thanks for that quick reply! I will call today for the details on where to send his info.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.