Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Bigman4201
    Post count: 1

    About 4 years ago I fell of a ladder and ever since then I’ve had severe upper abdominal pains and really severe pains in my middle back along with some burning. I’ve got mri reports and all I could share but I’ve seen every doctor in my state that me and my family doctor could think of and nobody can figure it out. My doctor really believes it’s my spine but nobody will listen. I’m on pain medicine I don’t really like to take but don’t have a choice. I’d love to just have the issue fixed if it is possible that’s its all coming from my spine.

    Donald Corenman, MD, DC
    Post count: 8465

    I do think a consultation with a spine surgeon would be helpful for you. You need a good history and physical examination with whatever imaging needed to elucidate your problem.

    Dr. Corenman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.