Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • boog1
    Post count: 1

    I am looking for a doctor within a few hours of grand junction that will do a L5/S1 fusion. I was in a car accident and need one that will do a lein until my lawsuit is settled. I am in excrusiating pain and would like to do this asap. I was diagnosed with grade 2 spondy with spinal instability I have a 17mm slippage with movement on flexation and extension. I was hit by a 10 Wheeler dump truck, never had a back pain ever, now I cant walk. Ive done all the conservative treatments. If anyone knows a doctor willing to help please let me know. God bless

    Donald Corenman, MD, DC
    Post count: 8455

    Each office and even each doctor has differing policies regarding what payments are acceptable. Your issue is not just reimbursement with a surgeon but also with the hospital and the anesthesiologist as all parties need to accept the lien prior to surgery.

    Dr. Corenman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.