I wonder for the last 3 yess since my disc replacement with Mobi-c if that disc is making me sick. When I talk to doctors they just say it’s rare but I have many unexplained symptoms and I believe the disc have something to do with it. I wonder how can I be sure that the disc is causing the issues? Is there any test besides removing the disc?
It is possible (but unlikely) that your implant is causing your distress. The Mobi-C is made up of cobalt, chromium, and molybdenum which are common implant metals (which also makes up many total joint implants like knees and hips). I believe you can undergo allergy testing to see if you are sensitive to those metals by visiting an allergist.