Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • autterback
    Post count: 1

    I fell off my horse 8 or 9 years ago and messed up my back. My chiropractor told me I compacted my spine and might have arthritis in my back, but never did anything about it. For the last few years I’ve had really bad pain in my hips and back and really bad nerve pain in both legs. I’ve gone to multiple doctors and chiropractors complaining about arthritis and sciatica but I don’t think they believe me because I’m so young. Multiple X-rays have shown my doctors nothing to worry about. I’ve taken medication and done exercises but the pain has been everyday for years and I don’t want it to be permanent. At this point, I don’t know what to do anymore. What should my next course of action be?

    Donald Corenman, MD, DC
    Post count: 8455

    You should visit a spine physician (either a spine surgeon or a spine pain specialist) to get an MRI as well an hip joint X-rays as you have had pain long enough that a good diagnosis and treatment plan is necessary.

    Dr. Corenman

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.