Donald Corenman, MD, DC
Post count: 8434

A good physical examination might help to ahead some light on these symptoms. You might find an orthopedist who can examine your shoulders to see if there are internal disorders that might mimic these symptoms. There is a disorder called Polymyalgia Rheumatica that can also mimic your symptoms. I have not written about this yet but you can Google this disorder to see if it fits your symptoms.

This forum is anonymous so I cannot track any participants to find out what has happened to them.

Dr. Corenman