Donald Corenman, MD, DC
Post count: 8436

You need to have a complete and meticulous work-up for “failed back surgery syndrome” (FBSS). Don’t just go on fusing any segments until there is some proof that the surgery will correct at least one of your pain generators. This might include nerve blocks, epidurals, discograms, CT scans, EMG/NCV or other tests.

This surgeon probably should be an orthopaedic spine surgeon as this speciality tends to better understand surgical correction of failed previous attempts.

Dr. Corenman