Post count: 6

What is the type doctor that we should get an appointment with? We’ve seen 2 orthopedic back specialists. And we saw a dr at a spine center that deals with sports injuries in the back.
Would you recommend a neurologist? spine surgeon? What?? I just do not know who to call now.