Donald Corenman, MD, DC
Post count: 8436

Ask you doctor to check for thoracic outlet syndrome. You might instead have a stretch radiculopathy (called a stinger or burner) if you had a fall onto that outstretched arm. There are also entrapment syndromes (carpel tunnel and cubital tunnel syndrome) that can occur. Ask your physician to check for those also.

Dr. Corenman