Post count: 13

Thankyou for your reply Dr. But the problem is that there is no fusion surgeon in my country. So what can I do to come to USA directly to see you? Is it possible that you send email to the embassy. If you need any other information regarding my disease (MRI reports etc) then I can send you these by email. Many times I visited USA when I was flight attendant. But I never visited any doctor there regarding my disease. So, can you help me coming to USA to get checked personally by you.
My real name: Attiya S……
“Anila” is my nickname.