Donald Corenman, MD, DC
Post count: 8436

At this point, I cannot recommend any specific surgeons. You will have to do your homework on them. I think the internet is generally a good place to do research but there are some sites that possibly overestimate their success rates.

Most pain physicians understand both types of facet blocks and perform both (but not at the same time).

Dr. Corenman