Donald Corenman, MD, DC
Post count: 8505

If your mother has cauda equina syndrome from a compressive lesion (like a disc herniation), surgery is indicated. I wish that I had a solution for you. Possibly you can contact a local public university medical school as at least in the United States, these types of hospitals can care for patients with limited resources.

Please let us know what becomes of your mother.

Dr. Corenman