• Describe the pain intervals. Constant
• Are you pain free for certain times of the day or with certain activities? Pain is only relieved with laying down
• An example would be that you are pain free sitting but have pain with computer work only at the end of the day. Are there flair-ups that occur?
• Are you pain free for most of the day but by the end of the day, pain onset occurs?
• Do you get pain crises? no
• Are you free of pain for a week, month or even year but one event will cause severe, incapacitating pain? No, it is constant
• When the pain crisis occurs, how long does it last? I have some patients who are pain free for months but once every three months or so, a pain crisis would occur that would last one week or more.
Reply To: Mri Findings