Post count: 4

Thank you Dr. Corenman: I see that I can pay for a consult by sending you my MRI. I am going to do that. I’m guessing me having a flexion-extension x-rays as you noted would be helpful to send as well? Do I need a referral to have these x rays done? Last, can a nerve block be done on an area that is already fused to help determine if that is in fact a pain generator? If yes are epidurals able to be done on that fused area for relief?
Thank you again